I took someone on a surprise trip to Edinburgh for their birthday. The only disappointment was that the construction of the tramways meant the road was closed to traffic but the hotel was excellent and the staff very helpful. There is a pub/restaurant right opposite called The Grosvenor and that was good as well. This hotel is about 400 yards from Princes Street and well worth the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cityroomz Edinburgh is conveniently located just off Princes Street on Shandwick Place only a few minutes’ walk from Edinburgh Waverley and Edinburgh Haymarket stations and close to all the major attractions this great city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, HotelsClick, Hotel.de, LateRooms, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your Cityroomz Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Shandwick Place Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Cityroomz Edinburgh Scotland