“Homely,friendly,comfortable,stylishand value for money”

Bonnie's Guesthouse
Ranked #64 of 394 Edinburgh B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Mirella is a fantastic host,its a real pleasure to stay with her.this is our 3rd year staying and would reccommend to anyone.she deserves her 3star rating,rooms have been done with special touchs by joyce which mean a lot.they both have made are stay a very happy one yet again.

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank lesley244

Reviewed June 25, 2012

From the second Mirella opened the door for us we knew that our stay at Edinburgh House would be nice. Mirella is a very kind, helpful lady and after a while you begin to think of her guesthouse as your second home, or at least we did! The room was clean and well-equipped, the location of the house is convenient, close to the Castle, the beautiful Holyrood Park and many more. And don't worry if you're not sure what to do in Edinburgh - Mirella will gladly tell you what's going on around the city and offer some leaflets to help you decide. There is not a single thing we could complain about - maybe just that we already miss the place! Thank you, Mirella, give Lucky the cat a hug for us :)
Matt & Ela

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ela K
Management response:Responded July 11, 2012

Hi Ella And Matt hope all is going well with you on your return from your holiday with me at Edinburgh.

Yes we all miss you here to so haste ye back hope to see you sometime in the near future

Reviewed June 11, 2012

I enjoyed staying at Edinburgh House and found it quite convenient and safe. Mirella was very welcoming and went out of her way to make my stay pleasant. The breakfasts were terrific and the room, though small, had everything I needed. It was easy to walk from here to just about any of the tourist attractions in downtown Edinburgh and it is just a couple of blocks from a bus line if you'd rather take the bus ( I actually took a bus from the airport to the Wellington Bridge and then walked to the Hotel with my luggage. Very easy. Didn't have to rent a car until I was ready to leave for northern England).

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank AlisonAvery
Reviewed June 1, 2012

Room very clean, very good equipped and cosy:) Staff very friendly and helpfull, breakfast delicious!! Only 10 min walk to city centre and Edinburgh Castle which is amazing. I recommend!

Katarzyna and Grzegorz from Poland

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Katarzyna P
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Mirella made me feel very welcome and nothing was too much trouble. The whole place is very warm and inviting and I loved the little personal touches in the room, such as the little bowl of chocolates, I'm afraid I ate them all. Despite it's closeness to shops and amenities the B& B is surprisingly quiet and I slept well. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Shirley W
Reviewed May 3, 2012

I felt like I was staying with family. Mirella was friendly and the house was charming and quiet and quite affordable. So close to Edinburg's attractions and shopping. I highly recommend this guest house to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank MrsStant
Mirella S, Owner at Bonnie's Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2012

Many thanks for your valuable time and im very pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Edinburgh House.

Hope all goes well and perhaps see you in the future.

Best wishes Mirella

Reviewed April 20, 2012

Lovely house, great hostess and cooked to order breakfast - couldn't ask for anything more! It's been ages since I've stayed in a B and B and things have definitely changed for the better - En Suite room and I didn't have to climb any stairs to get to it! Mirella does what she can to make your stay comfortable. Would definitely stay here again given the opportunity!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Anne M
Mirella S, Owner at Bonnie's Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2012

Im very pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Edinburgh House... Haste ye Back sometime soon...thank you for your custom..and hope to see you in the near future.