Six Brunton Place is quite literally where upstairs downstairs victoriana meets hi-tec interior chiq. Lord Grantham at Downton Abbey didn't have wi-fi but if he did then Brunton Place is where he'd have wanted to be. Sue's enthusiasm and attention to detail is as sharp as her architects' eye..... Nothing is left to chance...everything in its place and a place for everything. At departure, if you're left 'wanting' at Brunton Place it will be For more of the same... Sumptious and well appointeed hi-tec 'below stairs' rooms, local Scottish ingredients cater for all breakfast tastes. Miss this at your peril, an 1850s Victorian jewel in Scotlands crown capital. Thank you Sue, good luck and thanks from Kate & Neil, Cambs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully restored Georgian Guest House All bedrooms have luxury en suite bathrooms, cable TV/DVD/i pod dock and broadband. Quiet garden for guest use. Convenient city centre location. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Six Brunton Place Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- 6 Brunton Place Guest House
- Six Brunton Place Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland