“A good Hogmany Break!!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Milton Keynes
“A good Hogmany Break!!”
Reviewed January 5, 2014 for a stay in December 2013
person found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed with a two sons (aged 25 & 17), you enter the apartments via steep stone steps, glad the boys were with us to carry the luggage. We were very impressed upon our arrival as we got to Edinburgh for 8.30 am and David was there to meet us at the Apartment at 9.30 with the Apartment all clean and ready for us, great as it meant we had the whole day.

It is in a great central location near a pub and although it is central as it is high up it is very quiet, even on New Years Eve when people are coming back home at 4 am!!

Bedroom 2 with the twin beds has an en-suite shower but no toilet, the boys had to use the toilet in the hall way.

The apartment was lovely and warm and a gas fire can be lit to give it a bit of cosiness.

The decour is dark reds, greens with black paint work (our teenage son found it a bit eery) but some feel it is part of the charm. The bathrooms, cloak room and kitchen are modern.

There was no wall mounted TV, radio or Bose Hi Fi, but our sons made good use of the free internet via their lap top computers.

The kitchen is well equipped (but no freezer) we did not realise this until we had been shopping and came back with some frozen food!!

We would recommend it!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Lack of what was advertised on the web and the cleanliness of bathroom
Traveling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
Jul 7, 2015
Please note that the steps at this property are not steep at this property and they actually have a shallower gradient than most Edinburgh stairwells. It is locate don the second floor of the property and is not high up.
Rio de Janeiro

Birmingham
Reviewed July 1, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing