Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
Travelocity
Hotels.com
3,652 results
All reviews royal mile mini bar coffee machine old town stylish hotel perfect location hotel bar fabulous hotel birthday treat cooked breakfast lovely room castle slippers drawers grassmarket pubs
Selected filters
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Like the majority of reviewers I couldn't fault this lovely hotel. The location couldn't be more central and staff couldn't be friendlier. Our room (just a standard double) was gorgeously decorated and all the little touches make a big difference - big fluffy Missoni dressing gowns and slippers, a proper Nespresso coffee machine in the room, free non-alcoholic mini bar, and tons of free on-demand movies. The bathroom was also beautiful. I'd definitely recommend the cocktails in the bar - inventive and delicious. Breakfast was also great, lots of choice and pretty good value. Absolutely recommend staying here. And if you're looking for a great Scottish meal - try Dubh Prais restaurant for dinner, just down the Royal Mile.

4  Thank KatyR
Reviewed April 24, 2012

My partner took me to Edinburgh for my 40th birthday and we stayed in the Hotel Missoni and ate in the restaurant. The hotel was excellent very modern and clean, our room was very nicely decorated and very comfortable with a beautiful bathrooom. The hotel staff were amazing very very frienfdly and could not do enough for nothing was a problem to them they even found me a i-phone charger as i had forgotten mine. Highly recommend this very modern hotel.

2  Thank 442ElizabethC
Reviewed April 24, 2012

A great, modern and fashionable hotel right in the heart of Edinburgh. Great design. Stayed one night on business and would return again and again. Spacious room (worth paying for the upgrade) with excellent facilities - lovely comfy bed, great rainfall shower and B&O TV. View from room was spectacular.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank 2809GPL
Reviewed April 23, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the missoni for 3nights last weekend, from walking up to the door to leaving 3days later the staff were nothing short of brilliant. Every staff member was helpful and knowledgeable about the hotel and Edinburgh. We asked for a quite room which we got, we were warned that the quietest rooms don't have a view which is fine by us, as it was we looked on to the rear of some very old very interesting high street buildings so don't be put off by the no view claim.
My wife had a massage at the spa which she said was excellent and the masseuse was very professional and friendly. We had an afternoon of cocktails at the bar and again the staff were well informed and pleasent.
The rom was spacious with a good bed, the pillows were not to my liking but one quick call to reception and 5 minutes later some different firmer pillows arrived. The shower is great and every thing was sparkling clean.
The only negative observation ,not criticism, is the tv was too far away from the bed. The solution would be bigger tv or move it closer. It's really difficult to read any text on the tv and you have to turn it up quite loud to hear it but who goes to Edinburgh to watch tv right.
We love Edinburgh and we love this hotel I know the management read these reviews so thank you for a great stay keep up the good work.

Room tip: Ask for the things you want e.g. Quiet or a view and you find you get what you ask for.
2  Thank badfx
Reviewed April 19, 2012

A top hotel that sets itself apart from the crowd with the attitude and attentiveness of the staff. Nothing is too much trouble - with a really genuine feel to it - they really do stand out from the crowd by some way - I have never experienced such high quality service in any hotel - and that includes most of the top hotels in Scotland. Not sure I ever will! Thoroughly recommend it - they also have sweets for you in the lobby - what more can you ask for! Also worth having a couple of drinks in the cocktail bar which is the epitome of modern chic. First class all round.

Date of stay: March 2012