Radisson Collection Hotel Royal Mile Edinburgh
$111
$101
Agoda.com
3,050 results
All reviewsroyal milefree mini barcucina restaurantgeorge iv bridgenespresso machinevictoria streetstylish hotelfloor to ceiling windowsrain showerturn down serviceeggs benedicthotel barperfect locationfabulous hotelarthur's seatbirthday treatloved this hotel
Reviewed September 24, 2011

I have never been so pleasantly surprised by a hotel. Everything was absolutely perfect. I love Missoni design so I was expecting to love the decor but I had not anticipated so many fantastic details that made for a thoroughly enjoyable stay. Free wifi, films, laundry, minibar. Bang and olufsen tv, gorgeous toiletries, nespresso coffee machine, real milk in fridge, great hairdryer, fantastic robes, cool magazines.
The bed was the most comfortable I have ever slept in.
The service was warm and professional throughout. I particularly liked the cute guys in designer kilts (:)) but everyone was lovely and obviously delighted to work there.
Breakfast was very good. I had an omelette.
I had dinner in Cucina which was also very nice, however it could not compete with the fantastic meal I had at Ondine just next door.
The location is perfect and I am looking forward to returning soon. This is definitely my new first choice in Edinburgh. Absolutely first rate!

Room Tip: Room 236 was the biggest on the floor plan for floor 2 and was terrific
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Gemstone4ever
Reviewed September 22, 2011

We stayed here on our wedding night. Stunning hotel and staff couldn't have been more helpful!

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank grahamwalker
Reviewed September 21, 2011

Loved everything about the hotel. Perfect location, everything within a short walking distance. Gorgeous place, maybe a bit bold and bright for older generation. Amazing colours, patterns and prints. Just so Missoni... Harmonious unity of incompatible things. Our room was on a top floor, windows onto the Royal Mile, however very quiet at night. Lovely wooden beams under the ceiling, stylishly decorated and looking very modern. Easy accomodated all 3 of us. Did not spoke with members of staff a lot, had no issues at all. Very good breakfast, the best eggs benedict I've ever had. Definitely will be back one day.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank RusLadyLondon
Reviewed September 21, 2011

We decided to spend our honeymoon on the west coast of Scotland, and it rained every day. We had always planned on spending our last night at the Hotel Missoni in Edinburgh and hoped that it would be a treat. It certainly was, we were immediately made to feel welcome and were helped with our bags, instantly making us feel it was a luxury. We stayed in a suite which was lovely, with incredible views over Edinburgh. The rooms were clean and well decorated. Nothing was too much trouble for the hotel, we ordered superb cocktails at the bar and they brought them up to our room for us. The breakfast was delicious with an enormous choice and the service excellent. We left our bags after we checked out, and then realized on our way back that we were running a bit late for our train, so called ahead and they were there waiting for us at the entrance so we could get in a taxi straight away. In general, I can’t fault the service or the quality of this hotel.
I would be more than happy to stay there again, and hope so. Maybe for our 1st anniversary!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nancy E
Reviewed September 21, 2011

In a suite with great views over the rooftops to Arthur's Seat. Very central and good for walking down to the Traverse for your morning plays. Well lit walk back at night from the Pleasance too. Downside is street noise but the double glazing is very effective. A bit over designed for my taste but clean and new. Breakfast was good with lots of fresh fruit. I like the idea of the mini bar being included in your room rate, even if it's mostly just soft drinks. Helpful staff.

Room Tip: Need to be high up and street facing for views.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family