Just back from a weekend staying in the Fraser Suites in Edinburgh. Have to say this is a beautiful hotel in an excellent location- situated in the old town it is just five minutes walk from the Castle and Optical Illusions, as well as handy for shopping, bars and restaurants. The room itself was lovely, nice decor and a brilliant shower! Lovely toiletries provided also. There was a fridge, microwave and cutlery etc as well as tea coffee making facilities. As we did not eat here I cannot comment on the food but a nicer hotel in a more convenient location I think would be hard to find!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just off the Royal Mile and near Edinburgh Castle, this boutique hotel boasts luxurious rooms, a gym and a restaurant. There are superb views across Princes Street Gardens. Fraser Suites Edinburgh features designer furniture, iPod docking stations and LCD flat-screen TVs. Luxurious bathrooms have rainfall showers, and the kitchenettes offer a microwave and refrigerator. The Broadsheet Bistro serves breakfast. Dating back to the 1800s, the historic building features bespoke art from the Edinburgh College of Art. Staff at Fraser Suites are friendly and welcoming ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fraser Suites Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Suites Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Fraser Hotel Edinburgh
- Fraser Suites Edinburgh Scotland