We stayed here four nights on a long weekend trip to Edinburgh. The hotel has an excellent location, is clean with nicely appointed rooms, quiet, and a good value. We did not eat in the the restaurant for breakfast due to price, but this is typical in my experience for the UK (13£ for buffet). My only complaint is that housekeeping was spotty--cups not cleaned, missing washcloths and not replenishing soap and shampoo. Other than this, a very nice stay and I would book again.
One other comment, bathtubs are high and not for the inflexible or those with mobility issues--the hotel may have other accommodations for those with these issues, but good to ask in advance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just off the Royal Mile and near Edinburgh Castle, this boutique hotel boasts luxurious rooms, a gym and a restaurant. There are superb views across Princes Street Gardens. Fraser Suites Edinburgh features designer furniture, iPod docking stations and LCD flat-screen TVs. Luxurious bathrooms have rainfall showers, and the kitchenettes offer a microwave and refrigerator. The Broadsheet Bistro serves breakfast. Dating back to the 1800s, the historic building features bespoke art from the Edinburgh College of Art. Staff at Fraser Suites are friendly and welcoming ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fraser Suites Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Suites Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Fraser Hotel Edinburgh
- Fraser Suites Edinburgh Scotland