Spent four nights at the Fraser in Edinburgh in late March. The weather was dreadful but the hotel was our haven in the storm and a more central location we could not ask for. We had a junior suite on the sixth floor with a view of the reconstruction next door and also Princes St if we leaned out! The room was very well appointed and oh so comfortable. The mini kitchen was a welcome additon and the bathroom was large and well equipped. Loved the heated towel racks and the rainfall shower that you could turn on after the water temp was adjusted! We paid more for the room than we normally do but it was worth every penny. The staff were friendly, helpful and good natured and offered many tips that enhanced our tourist experience. It's a long way from our home in western Canada but like MacArthur we shall return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just off the Royal Mile and near Edinburgh Castle, this boutique hotel boasts luxurious rooms, a gym and a restaurant. There are superb views across Princes Street Gardens. Fraser Suites Edinburgh features designer furniture, iPod docking stations and LCD flat-screen TVs. Luxurious bathrooms have rainfall showers, and the kitchenettes offer a microwave and refrigerator. The Broadsheet Bistro serves breakfast. Dating back to the 1800s, the historic building features bespoke art from the Edinburgh College of Art. Staff at Fraser Suites are friendly and welcoming ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fraser Suites Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Suites Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Fraser Hotel Edinburgh
- Fraser Suites Edinburgh Scotland