Stayed here with my partner for his birthday.
Paid for a junior suite and were upgraded to a 1 bedroom deluxe apartment on the 7th floor.
We asked for a room with a view.. We got 3 windows with great views.
We really did have a lovely stay in this spacious, luxurious apartment.
Think the bed was 2 singles pushed together which was the only downfall.
The staff were very helpful whenever their advice was sought.
We only ate breakfast. The cooked breakfast was ok, nothing spectacular.
All I will say, is that for the price you pay you really do get quality unlike paying the same to stay in a run down travel lodge.
We would definitely return..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just off the Royal Mile and near Edinburgh Castle, this boutique hotel boasts luxurious rooms, a gym and a restaurant. There are superb views across Princes Street Gardens. Fraser Suites Edinburgh features designer furniture, iPod docking stations and LCD flat-screen TVs. Luxurious bathrooms have rainfall showers, and the kitchenettes offer a microwave and refrigerator. The Broadsheet Bistro serves breakfast. Dating back to the 1800s, the historic building features bespoke art from the Edinburgh College of Art. Staff at Fraser Suites are friendly and welcoming ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fraser Suites Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Suites Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Fraser Hotel Edinburgh
- Fraser Suites Edinburgh Scotland