We only stayed at Frasers for one night but we will definitely be going back. Service was great - we could check in at 9.30am and there were nice touches, such as concierge asking if we needed to store our bags when we were checking out before we even had to ask. The room was lovely and a good size with a very comfy bed, though the bathroom was a little small. Well stocked kitchenette and other amenities such as iron and ironing board supplied as standard - very useful!
All in all, an excellent hotel that we would highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just off the Royal Mile and near Edinburgh Castle, this boutique hotel boasts luxurious rooms, a gym and a restaurant. There are superb views across Princes Street Gardens. Fraser Suites Edinburgh features designer furniture, iPod docking stations and LCD flat-screen TVs. Luxurious bathrooms have rainfall showers, and the kitchenettes offer a microwave and refrigerator. The Broadsheet Bistro serves breakfast. Dating back to the 1800s, the historic building features bespoke art from the Edinburgh College of Art. Staff at Fraser Suites are friendly and welcoming ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Fraser Suites Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Suites Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Fraser Hotel Edinburgh
- Fraser Suites Edinburgh Scotland