Although only on an overnight stop-over we felt very welcome and taken care of by Heather. Quiet room and free parking right outside during night hours. Highly recommended for shorter or longer periods. Close to Princess Street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hedges is perfectly located in a Tree lined Crescent opposite Historic Calton Hill, and Royal Park Gardens. Five minutes walk out of the crescent are numerous bars and restaurant, you will be spoiled for choice. Edinburgh Playhouse theatre is practically on our doorstep. Royal Mile, Edinburgh Castle and Holyrood Palace all within walking distance. Hedges is a delightful small and friendly 4 star Scottish Tourist Board rated Bed and breakfast. Each of the three rooms are en-suite, with complimentary tea/coffee biscuits Excellent breakfast menu to suite all tastes.. Free fastspeed Wifi Heather & Ian are natives of Edinburgh and share their knowledge of Edinburgh & the Lothians with their guests.Come & try our popular whisky porridge "A True Scottish Welcome" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Hedges Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hedges Guesthouse Hotel Edinburgh
- The Hedges Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland