Myself and my sister have just returned from a 2night stay at Martins guest house, I would definitely stay here again. The room was spotless and the bed was probably one of the most comfortable I have ever slept in. Breakfasts were delicious with a good choice . Denise the owner was very welcoming and friendly. There are plenty of nice bars and restaurants within walking distance, with a bus route into the centre right outside the door. Cannot fault this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Robb's is a fine example of a Victorian terraced villa set over 3 floors located in a residential area but close to local amenities, and is an ideal base for visiting Edinburgh's main tourist attractions either by bus, or a short 20 minute walk. Enjoy a warm welcome, personal service, comfortable accommodation, central heating, TV, hospitality tray, and a choice of delicious breakfasts - Scottish, Vegetarian or Continental. Secure parking available by request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HostelWorld, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Martin's Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Martin`s Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Martin's Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland