we stayed at the martins guesthouse for 5 nights and had a fantastic stay. Denise the owner was lovely and had a wealth of knowledge of Edinburgh. she showed us all the best places to eat and how to get around. the property is within walking distance to everything you need and easily in town within a 10 mins walk. We had a lovely room and service was great throughout our stay. defiantly be returning next year for the festival and Denise's breakfasts!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Robb's is a fine example of a Victorian terraced villa set over 3 floors located in a residential area but close to local amenities, and is an ideal base for visiting Edinburgh's main tourist attractions either by bus, or a short 20 minute walk. Enjoy a warm welcome, personal service, comfortable accommodation, central heating, TV, hospitality tray, and a choice of delicious breakfasts - Scottish, Vegetarian or Continental. Secure parking available by request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Martin's Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Martin`s Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Martin's Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland