I stayed at Martin's Guest House with a work colleague for one night. We were running late after being at meeting all day so I called ahead to advise of this and Denise told me where she would leave the keys if she wasn't there, which we completely apreciated.
The interior decor really suites the building and my room was clean and tidy, the bathroom in my room is as big as the one in my own home (great), I had a pretty good nights sleep.
You can choose your breakfast and the time you require it the night before, which I think is a good idea.
I will definitely stay here again when I am back in Edinburgh.
Many thanks Donna.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Robb's is a fine example of a Victorian terraced villa set over 3 floors located in a residential area but close to local amenities, and is an ideal base for visiting Edinburgh's main tourist attractions either by bus, or a short 20 minute walk. Enjoy a warm welcome, personal service, comfortable accommodation, central heating, TV, hospitality tray, and a choice of delicious breakfasts - Scottish, Vegetarian or Continental. Secure parking available by request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, HostelWorld, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Martin's Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Martin`s Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Martin's Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland