I've just spent four great days in Edinburgh which were made even better by my accomadation at Martin's Guest House. I can't praise this establishment enough. it was my third visit and it's just like going home. The house is warm and the staff couldn't be more welcoming, there are five choices for breakfast all made as and when required and served by staff who are always smiling. The establishment is on direct bus routes with stops coming and going only two minutes away. To Denise, Steve and Carlo and cleaning staff I didn't see thank you for making a single traveller to feel wanted and respected. I'll be back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Robb's is a fine example of a Victorian terraced villa set over 3 floors located in a residential area but close to local amenities, and is an ideal base for visiting Edinburgh's main tourist attractions either by bus, or a short 20 minute walk. Enjoy a warm welcome, personal service, comfortable accommodation, central heating, TV, hospitality tray, and a choice of delicious breakfasts - Scottish, Vegetarian or Continental. Secure parking available by request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Martin's Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Martin`s Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Martin's Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland