Stayed at Martin guest house when going to the a rugby international. Excellent location for both Edinburgh tourist attractions and Murrayfield would recommend and stay again. One on the best B&B'a we've stayed at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Robb's is a fine example of a Victorian terraced villa set over 3 floors located in a residential area but close to local amenities, and is an ideal base for visiting Edinburgh's main tourist attractions either by bus, or a short 20 minute walk. Enjoy a warm welcome, personal service, comfortable accommodation, central heating, TV, hospitality tray, and a choice of delicious breakfasts - Scottish, Vegetarian or Continental. Secure parking available by request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Martin's Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Martin`s Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Martin's Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland