“Definitely recommend it!”

Edinburgh Old Town Pub Crawl
Ranked #1 of 213 Nightlife in Edinburgh
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The best Tours in Edinburgh City! Free Walking Tours, Craft Tours, Bike Tours… We combine ecologically friendly tourism with social responsibility to give back to our beloved city of Edinburgh what offers to us. Come check out City of Edinburgh with us!
Reviewed December 15, 2013

My girlfriend and I had a nice experience. The guide was from Australia although he knew a lot about the Scottish history! Definitely the best way you could get introduced to the city!

Write a ReviewReviews (13,422)

Reviewed December 15, 2013

This was my first walking tour experience (I've always been nervous about them), but I can guarantee that I will do another tour in the future, preferably with this same company. My guide Kiel was entertaining, welcoming, and just plain awesome. I learned so much more from the couple of hours we spent with him, than I would have ever learned by myself. The history of Edinburgh was presented in a way that made me feel like I could relate to it, and I appreciated the city more because of that. Highly recommended!

Reviewed December 15, 2013

The city is amazing by itself, but our guide was well prepared, with good jokes and took us to a good restaurant with nice typical food for a fair enough price.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

My friend and I are visiting from the States for the weekend, and this tour was recommended to us. The tour was a great decision, and our tour guide Paula could not have been more entertaining as well as knowledgable. I would definitely do this tour again or any other that Paula might lead. Well worth it!

Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

Paula is amazing. Love her jokes and clarity. We had such a great time that we signed up 2 more tours. See you again tonite at the Dark side