“Really bad service!!”

The McKirdy's Steakhouse
Ranked #154 of 2,554 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: West End
Reviewed April 5, 2014

We made a dinner reservation at 8 o'clock, but when we got there the tabel was not yet free. The owner did not Care, and said we were welcome to find another place, they could at least have called me, or sent a message....dont go there! They dont Care about there customers.

2  Thank Peter H
There are newer reviews for The McKirdy's Steakhouse

Reviewed April 5, 2014

If you like a good steak cooked just to your liking, this is the place to eat. My husband had the rump and I had the sirloin we both like it medium rare, it was perfect melted in the mouth and along with steak fries and a diane sauce absolute perfection. I was so full I couldn't have eaten a dessert if I tried. 10/10

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Just an excellent steakhouse, got the Best rack of Lamb I have ever had, I went there twice and both times it was the verybest :)

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Chose this steakhouse over the others since they are butchers as well. I had the haggis beefburger which was nice and my husband had the rib eye. It was nice but nothing special. Wouldn't go back in a hurry.

1  Thank Pauline B
Reviewed March 3, 2014

This was our second visit to McKirdy's, we chose to stay in the hotel near to it for convenience as we had such a good meal last time.
Great host, great atmosphere, great steak, would recommend this gem to meat lovers everywhere!