“If you like real Thai food, come here.”
Review of Songkran Two - CLOSED

Songkran Two
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Stockbridge & Dean Village
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I go to the Stockbridge Songkran quite alot. Very often very quiet in there but the food is superb - always fresh, big portions, the waitress is always so lovely and polite and always remembers us. I highly recommend the red chicken curry. Hot, addictive and I nearly always choose it! Not expensive and you can have a really decent meal for 4 people under £50.

Reviewed June 13, 2012

In Edinburgh for a couple of days and stumbled across this restaurant on a Monday afternoon and decided to try it that evening. arrived about 7.30pm - we were and remained the only people in the restaurant until we left a little after 9pm. The waitress blamed the football (England playing France), it certainly wasn't because of the food - i had one of the best green curries (with king prawns) i've ever had - delicious! Starters were a little heavy, so would probably give the veggie sharing platter a miss but would definitely go back for the green curry!

Reviewed April 26, 2012

Manager fined, closed down, poor hygeine, do not be fooled by the new manager. yuck

Reviewed July 9, 2011

Walked past this place for years. Had 3 course meal with bottle of quality wine for two and under £70! We've been to many a Thai restaurant in our time but never one with the authentic touch as this place. Generous shared starter of various tasters (none if which i've tasted before) kicked off the meal with mains of Green Curry (we shared Coconut and Garlic rice) the quality of which I've never tasted and some bizarre tempura ice cream to top it all off. Despite the restaurant being busy the staff could nor have been more attentive and I can't sing the praises of this place enough! We'll be back....and soon.

Reviewed July 9, 2011

Went into this restaurant after a miserable rainy day of shopping and was able to be seated at short notice. The staff were very friendly and told us about the menu and the restaurant. The food was by far the best Thai curry I have ever had. This is a lovely restaurant and only a 10 min walk from Princes Street. As I stay close by I will certainly be returning.

1  Thank Paulmedin