“Fresh, friendly and good value”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sabor Criollo

Sabor Criollo
Ranked #734 of 2,449 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Stockbridge & Dean Village
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Fresh, friendly and good value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

Gluten free options, friendly staff, food made to order. Cool location. Definitely recommend. We were there with our kids who are 4 and 6

1 Thank IanMorrison

Halifax, United Kingdom
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

This place is easy to miss as it's down some steps from the main road, yet it was still really busy and I understood why, the food was gorgeous. Some of it sounds like Mexican food but it's more Venezuelan. I found it better than Mexican, I had quessadillas for main. compared to a lot of other restaurants in Edinburgh, this place was reasonably priced with 2 courses for £14. Would definitely recommend and go again if I'm in Edinburgh.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Meet the expectations”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

I used to eat in a very good Venezuelan Restaurant in Spain and when I saw that there was this one in edinburgh I had to try it. Was Christmas time so they had hallacas that were very good and well filled with lots of ingredients. We also had a Pabellon criollo, and It was good but not really extraordinary. I missed some flavor inside the "carne mechada" staff was very friendly with us and for sure we will come back.

• Visited December 2013
Bath, United Kingdom
“Incredible!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014

My husband and I came here for our first meal of our honeymoon, having stumbled across it whilst exploring. The staff were friendly, informative and attentive and the atmosphere and surroundings were truly special. Most importantly, the food was incredible and the cocktails exquisite. It is worth asking for recommendations as we sampled incredible food that was definitely worth it. Think we may have to go back to try the rest of the menu! A rare gem of a restaurant, I urge people to seek it out and sample it's delights!

• Visited April 2014
Fife
“Great meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Managed to get a last minute table for two last night ( Saturday ). What a great find this place is! Very friendly staff, fun decor and most importantly fantastic food. We both had three courses, plus three cocktails, a beer and a coffee-all for under £60!! We will definitely be back.

2 Thank 2008milkshake