A group of 6 of us where going to Edinburgh for a night for a friends 21st birthday, we had not read any reviews and didn't know what we were walking in to. We walked from the train station 5 minute walk. The second we walked through the main doors to reception we knew we had picked right place. The welcome we got was pleasant, the hallway was beautiful and opening the apartment doors was a big suprise to all of us. We couldn't believe the space and how elegant the apartment was. We got 3 bedroom.
I highly recommed this to everyone, I am going back with my partner just so I can show him how beautiful princess street apartments really is!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location, space and service make Princes Street Suites a modern Edinburgh classic. Whether you check in for two nights or two weeks you'll enjoy the unrivaled space to entertain, work or simply relax that these superb award winning serviced apartments have to offer. You can choose from our luxurious three bedroom penthouse with views of Edinburgh Castle and Arthurs Seat to our spacious studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Princes Street Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Princes Street Suites At 16 Waterloo Place Hotel Edinburgh
- Princes Street Suites Edinburgh, Scotland