We had 3 apartments between 11 of us on a 4 day break between Christmas and New Year.
The apartments were in a fantastic location, walking distance from the station and shops.
Check in was straight forward and the receptionist was friendly enough however when we asked for some advice re restaurants she wasn't very knowledgeable at all.
All our apartments were spotlessly clean, beds very comfortable, shower good and the TV in the bedroom was a treat.
Would definitely visit them again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location, space and service make Princes Street Suites a modern Edinburgh classic. Whether you check in for two nights or two weeks you'll enjoy the unrivaled space to entertain, work or simply relax that these superb award winning serviced apartments have to offer. You can choose from our luxurious three bedroom penthouse with views of Edinburgh Castle and Arthurs Seat to our spacious studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Princes Street Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Princes Street Suites At 16 Waterloo Place Hotel Edinburgh
- Princes Street Suites Edinburgh, Scotland