Arriving in Edinburgh I was amazed how central this apartment is, at the East end of Princes Street. We started in Rm 28, (3rd floor) which was clean, comfortable, well-appointed but slightly in need of TLC, no curtains in living room, perhaps to dissuade extra visitors! (Missing bath plug, assorted crockery, etc.) In fact, our daughter decided to visit us, so we requested, and were fortunately able to book an extra four nights in a larger apartment with two bedrooms, no.37 on the 4th floor. This was much nicer! The staff were most helpful and put themselves out to assist us. I'd happily stay there again in future. We're used to Timeshare quality self-catering accommodation, so this suited us well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location, space and service make Princes Street Suites a modern Edinburgh classic. Whether you check in for two nights or two weeks you'll enjoy the unrivaled space to entertain, work or simply relax that these superb award winning serviced apartments have to offer. You can choose from our luxurious three bedroom penthouse with views of Edinburgh Castle and Arthurs Seat to our spacious studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Princes Street Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Princes Street Suites At 16 Waterloo Place Hotel Edinburgh
- Princes Street Suites Edinburgh, Scotland