I booked three apartments at Prince's Street Suites for my friend's hen do. Check in was a bit of a pain as I wasn't pre warned that they would expect a £550 refundable deposit for the three rooms and it was lucky I had my credit card with me as no one else I was travelling with did. Also the three rooms had been booked under my name, but were showing on their system under the name of another girl in our party so it took a while for my booking to be found. I have to say that the check in staff were helpful in sorting this out and the error could be down to the booking agent.
The apartments are modern and nicely decorated with no obvious damage or wear and tear, decent sized rooms and a well equipped kitchen. Our apartment was below ground level, but had windows and a balcony. We stayed in a three bed apartment that had two bathrooms, however weirdly and unfortunately one of the bathrooms had a power shower and the other main bathroom had a much weaker electric one.
The apartments had room service and towels were supplied and changed. They also had an iron and ironing board and hair-dryers. There were flat screen TVs in the living room and all bedrooms. There was a roof terrace with lovely views over Edinburgh, but no restaurant or bar on site and no room service. The hotel provided a bag storage service and the staff were very helpful at check out time. There is lift access to all floors.
The location of the hotel is excellent being very Central being close to the shops and attractions and round the corner from the Train Station. It was good value being only £84 each, for two nights but could be more expensive if booking for less people. I would recommend this hotel based on the quality of service, the excellent location and the good quality accommodation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location, space and service make Princes Street Suites a modern Edinburgh classic. Whether you check in for two nights or two weeks you'll enjoy the unrivaled space to entertain, work or simply relax that these superb award winning serviced apartments have to offer. You can choose from our luxurious three bedroom penthouse with views of Edinburgh Castle and Arthurs Seat to our spacious studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Princes Street Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Princes Street Suites At 16 Waterloo Place Hotel Edinburgh
- Princes Street Suites Edinburgh, Scotland