We've booked a last minute deal (£59 / night) and it was well worth the experience. We stayed in a HUGE apartment - and when I say huge it was really spacious:) Included one bedroom, lounge, fully equipped kitchen, a bathroom and another one with shower and utility rooms with washing machine, ironing board etc. The staff was helpful and friendly. If you planning to stay here you must go up to the rooftop terrace as it offers a unique view to the old town and the castle. Highly recommended for couples, families who want enjoy a cosy apartment at the heart of Edinburgh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location, space and service make Princes Street Suites a modern Edinburgh classic. Whether you check in for two nights or two weeks you'll enjoy the unrivaled space to entertain, work or simply relax that these superb award winning serviced apartments have to offer. You can choose from our luxurious three bedroom penthouse with views of Edinburgh Castle and Arthurs Seat to our spacious studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Princes Street Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Princes Street Suites At 16 Waterloo Place Hotel Edinburgh
- Princes Street Suites Edinburgh, Scotland