We were 5 friends who stayed 2 nights at this place. We were very impressed, even after reading the great reviews on tripadvisor. The location is exceptionally central in Edinburgh. This is NOT a hotel, rather a serviced apartment, with tons of space, large kitchen with all the appliances you would like, huge bedrooms, spacious bathrooms and huge living room with modern and clean furniture. Should you need a comfortable and modern apartment in the heart of Edinburgh. The staff is kind and helpful. The price is reasonable for what you get. This is place I would definitely come back to, should we ever consider a family trip to Edinburgh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location, space and service make Princes Street Suites a modern Edinburgh classic. Whether you check in for two nights or two weeks you'll enjoy the unrivaled space to entertain, work or simply relax that these superb award winning serviced apartments have to offer. You can choose from our luxurious three bedroom penthouse with views of Edinburgh Castle and Arthurs Seat to our spacious studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Princes Street Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Princes Street Suites At 16 Waterloo Place Hotel Edinburgh
- Princes Street Suites Edinburgh, Scotland