The location of these apartments is incredible! 5 mins walk to the train station, less than 5 mins to the shops on Princes Street and only 5 mins to the bars on George Street!
We booked here for a 30th birthday celebration and so wanted something special - this place really delivered! The apartment was very spacious, modern and also stylish! Everything was immaculate and has everything you'd need for a weekend away. Staff were also very friendly - we arrived a little early but they let us check in as the room was ready and when leaving even let us stay a little longer so we could go shopping in the morning!
The only negative is the lack of parking, you can use a public car park however its a good 10 minute walk away therefore with bags not the most pleasant of trips!! Despite this I will definitely be booking here for my next trip - I've been to Edinburgh several times and this is by far the best place I've stayed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location, space and service make Princes Street Suites a modern Edinburgh classic. Whether you check in for two nights or two weeks you'll enjoy the unrivaled space to entertain, work or simply relax that these superb award winning serviced apartments have to offer. You can choose from our luxurious three bedroom penthouse with views of Edinburgh Castle and Arthurs Seat to our spacious studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Princes Street Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Princes Street Suites At 16 Waterloo Place Hotel Edinburgh
- Princes Street Suites Edinburgh, Scotland