the only thing that is worth 4 stars is the location and the roof terrace. was disappointed by the appartment in general. one of the sofas was burst, the rug was curled up st one corner, i had to sit the bin on it to try and flatten it out. rugs are not expensive, could be easily relpaced. there wasnt any milk portions even though the appartment promised tea and coffee making facilities. the cooking equipment was basic to say the least, i have more than that when going camping. the shower screen didnt quite fit the bath and water ended up all over the floor. these are all silly things that could easily be fixed and the appartments woukd warrant their 4 stars. the staff were all lovely though and apart from all the niggly things, we enjoyed our stay in edinburgh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location, space and service make Princes Street Suites a modern Edinburgh classic. Whether you check in for two nights or two weeks you'll enjoy the unrivaled space to entertain, work or simply relax that these superb award winning serviced apartments have to offer. You can choose from our luxurious three bedroom penthouse with views of Edinburgh Castle and Arthurs Seat to our spacious studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Princes Street Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Princes Street Suites At 16 Waterloo Place Hotel Edinburgh
- Princes Street Suites Edinburgh, Scotland