Great apartments, great location, close to train, buses, shopping and nightlife. Nice and quiet also. Would definitely stay again and I highly recommend them.
Rooms are big and spacious, beds comfy. The 3 bed has a huge living dining area and well equipped kitchen. Ideal for families or groups. Also, lovely roof terrace with great views of Arthur's seat an Edinburgh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location, space and service make Princes Street Suites a modern Edinburgh classic. Whether you check in for two nights or two weeks you'll enjoy the unrivaled space to entertain, work or simply relax that these superb award winning serviced apartments have to offer. You can choose from our luxurious three bedroom penthouse with views of Edinburgh Castle and Arthurs Seat to our spacious studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Princes Street Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Princes Street Suites At 16 Waterloo Place Hotel Edinburgh
- Princes Street Suites Edinburgh, Scotland