These apartments are well located just at the beginning of east Princes Street. Waverly Station is a couple of hundred meters away. The Castle, Royal Mile and Holyrood Palace are all within easy walking distance.
The apartments are modern, spacious and clean. The only critisism was that there was a lack of kitchen cooking equipment (pots, baking sheet etc).
The reception staff were efficient and helpful. The apartment was serviced regularly.
Car parking can be arranged at discount in advance at a nearby public car park as the hotel does not have its own facility. There are bus stops right outside the front door.
Overall a very pleasant stay in a very comfortable apartment which we will certainly use again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location, space and service make Princes Street Suites a modern Edinburgh classic. Whether you check in for two nights or two weeks you'll enjoy the unrivaled space to entertain, work or simply relax that these superb award winning serviced apartments have to offer. You can choose from our luxurious three bedroom penthouse with views of Edinburgh Castle and Arthurs Seat to our spacious studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Agoda, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Princes Street Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Princes Street Suites At 16 Waterloo Place Hotel Edinburgh
- Princes Street Suites Edinburgh, Scotland