First time at The Apex Waterloo...hopefully not the last!! The decor was second to none throughout the hotel with lots of unique finishing touches. Our room was very comfortable, spacious, extremely clean and well-stocked with drinks, snacks and Elemis toiletries. The spa area was very relaxing with a sauna, steam room and pool which was just the right temperature and ambience...all spotless. Food was excellent, especially recommend the eggs florentine, and all the staff we had contact with were extremely pleasant and went the extra mile....a special mention must go to Alan, our breakfast waiter on the second morning who took time out to chat to us about the festival, went and found us some literature and even gave us an i-phone app to get free tickets to some of the shows!! All in all a great hotel in a beautiful city in a perfect location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the city centre to the East of Princes Street, this historic building combines traditional features with contemporary style. This four star deluxe hotel has 186 stylish en-suite rooms with widescreen LCD TV, large desk, free Wi-Fi and local calls, ground coffee and selected teas, luxury toiletries, iron and ironing board. Other facilities include Elliot's Bar and Restaurant, Events space for up to 184, and a Spa. The spa's pool, sauna and gym are free to guests and a range of Elemis spa treatments can be booked in the single and couples treatment rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Apex Waterloo Place Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apex Waterloo Place Edinburgh
- Hotel Apex Waterloo Place
- Apex Waterloo Place Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland