I was working in Edi for 11 months and I stayed for 10 months in the Apex. Words are not enough to describe the great services and the behavior of the personnel. Food is great, from breakfast to any room service dish, rooms are spacious and clean, everything is new and shiny and of course the location and the views are incredible. I have stayed in many room types and I have a global opinion. All the team know their jobs and are professionals to every detail. They had always a way to meet my needs. They made me feel like home and leaving Apex was a really sad moment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the city centre to the East of Princes Street, this historic building combines traditional features with contemporary style. This four star deluxe hotel has 186 stylish en-suite rooms with widescreen LCD TV, large desk, free Wi-Fi and local calls, ground coffee and selected teas, luxury toiletries, iron and ironing board. Other facilities include Elliot's Bar and Restaurant, Events space for up to 184, and a Spa. The spa's pool, sauna and gym are free to guests and a range of Elemis spa treatments can be booked in the single and couples treatment rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Apex Waterloo Place Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apex Waterloo Place Edinburgh
- Hotel Apex Waterloo Place
- Apex Waterloo Place Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland