I would definitely stay at this hotel again if I am ever fortunate enough to return to Edinburgh. It is very well situated near the main train station - even with a special connection to the station from the hotel, buses and all the sights of Edinburgh including the shopping. But what makes it a great hotel is the level of service and the wonderful friendly and supportive staff - we did not find anyone who didn't have us feeling valued and "at home" - nothing was too much trouble.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the city centre to the East of Princes Street, this historic building combines traditional features with contemporary style. This four star deluxe hotel has 186 stylish en-suite rooms with widescreen LCD TV, large desk, free Wi-Fi and local calls, ground coffee and selected teas, luxury toiletries, iron and ironing board. Other facilities include Elliot's Bar and Restaurant, Events space for up to 184, and a Spa. The spa's pool, sauna and gym are free to guests and a range of Elemis spa treatments can be booked in the single and couples treatment rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Apex Waterloo Place Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apex Waterloo Place Edinburgh
- Hotel Apex Waterloo Place
- Apex Waterloo Place Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland