The Clelland Family are the standard bearers of everything that is so wonderful about staying at a B&B in Scotland! Warm, Welcoming, Beautifully decorated rooms with nice little touches of home baked goods and candies, and a breakfast in the morning that could not be beaten in a 5 Star Resort.
Our room was the Park Suite at the front of the house, extremely spacious and a huge en suite bathroom. The bed's are the comfiest we have stayed in so far. You will not want to leave!
It is ideally situated for seeing all of the sights of the city. There is a bus stop right outside but it is also an easy 15 min walk into the main thoroughfare. And an added bonus if you have a car is the availability of on street parking that's free right outside the door. We are sorry to leave this lovely home BUT know we will return again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Edinburgh, Millers64 offers unique bed and breakfast accommodation in an extensively upgraded beautiful Victorian house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Millers 64 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millers 64 Hotel Edinburgh
- Millers 64 Edinburgh, Scotland