We visited millers 64 to celebrate my partners 30th birthday so I was looking for somewhere extra special. We were met with a warm and laid back welcome from Louise on our arrival. Complimentary freshly made coffee provided on our arrival. The room in which we stayed was the Garden Suite - the room met and exceeded my expectation. Loved the little extra in the room - home made shortbread and a beautiful china tea pot and cups and saucers! The house is beautifully decorated in a minimal chic way. Breakfast was divine - I throughly recommend the French toast with bacon and maple syrup. Excellent location - safe parking immediately outside the house. A brisk 10 minute walk into the city or a 2 minute bus ride - bus stops immediately outside the house. I have never stayed in a b&b before and have always stayed in boutique hotels on city stays but I am now converted. We will definitely be returning on our next stay in Edinburgh. Perfect location for exploring the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Edinburgh, Millers64 offers unique bed and breakfast accommodation in an extensively upgraded beautiful Victorian house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Millers 64 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millers 64 Hotel Edinburgh
- Millers 64 Edinburgh, Scotland