4 of us stayed for two nights @ 20/1 Old Tolbooth Wynd apartment, which was clean, comfortable and cosy. They left basics like tea coffee and juice, which was very welcome. Just 2 mins to nearest Hop on, Hop off bus stop on Royal Mile and convenient to most of the Edinburgh sights. We would stay there again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St. Giles Apartments offers self catering accommodation in the heart of Edinburgh at great value for money. Our self catering apartments are furnished to excellent standards, designer finished, fully equipped with all crockery and linens. Situated conveniently for all of Edinburgh’s attractions our apartments make for an exceptional base while visiting our historic city.By staying with us you will find great value when comparing to a city centre hotel but with the added benefit of your own living room, dining area, fully equipped kitchen and most importantly privacy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your St Giles Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Giles Apartments Hotel Edinburgh
- St Giles Apartments Edinburgh, Scotland