We stayed at Advocate 2 apartment. We were really happy with our apartment. We couln't have asked for a better location. It is just off the Royal Mile near the St Giles Cathedral. The apartment contained everything we needed. We had a great view of the Walter Scott monument and Princess street. The caretakers are located very close by and were quick to address any issues we had. We had trouble figuring out how to work the washer/dryer and within the hour someone popped over to show us how it worked.
The only issue we had was the noise one could here from the one bedroom located next to Advocate Close. Someone was talking well into the night. The other bedroom, however, was peaceful...no noise was heard. We would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St. Giles Apartments offers self catering accommodation in the heart of Edinburgh at great value for money. Our self catering apartments are furnished to excellent standards, designer finished, fully equipped with all crockery and linens. Situated conveniently for all of Edinburgh’s attractions our apartments make for an exceptional base while visiting our historic city.By staying with us you will find great value when comparing to a city centre hotel but with the added benefit of your own living room, dining area, fully equipped kitchen and most importantly privacy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your St Giles Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Giles Apartments Hotel Edinburgh
- St Giles Apartments Edinburgh, Scotland