“Delicious”

Neighborhood: West End
Aberdeen
“Delicious”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I have visited this restaurant on many occasions with friends and family. We always have a great meal, and it is a beautiful place to sit, although small, it adds to its atmosphere. There has been a slight change to the starter platter on the last 2visits, which I don't think is an improvement, the prawn toast is not up to the standard of all other dishes, on both occasions this went uneaten. Otherwise always a delight

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank MomokoAberdeen

Midlands
“Great quality food at a great price”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We had a great meal here a couple of nights ago. The food was freshly cooked and an excellent quality. The prices are very reasonable and the staff friendly.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank MrsKnight123
cheltenham
“Excellent food fast efficient service”
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

We ate here following a visit to the Theatre and choose this place as it had the most people in it. We had a bottle of the house wine which was very nice and not too expensive at £14. There was a varried menu but we opted for set menu A which included a mixed starter to share (very tasty), then a chicken salad (again very nice) and a main course each. I had the Monkfish whilst my wife had the duck. Both mains were very nice but I think the Monkfish was the nicest. All in all we paid £30 each and left very full. The service was excellent and the food tasty ( and quite spicy - which is how proper Thai food shoild be). I would recommend to anyone near the theatre to give it a try.

1 Thank andypud61
Edinburgh
“Enjoyed the Starter”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Nicely cooked King Prawn (which was enormous) with a great Thai flavour - balanced spiciness with sweetness.
Had the Duck with Shittake Mushrooms for main. Chose this on the basis that I seem to have a craving for Shittake Mushrooms at the moment!
It was nice enough. But just nothing special - I guess a bit bland for a Thai dish. Having said that, my fellow diners seem to really enjoy their main courses. So perhaps I will give it another go with a different choice of main.
Service was good.

Visited December 2012
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Excellent menu, good quality food, a lot of it also!”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

I would thoroughly recommend this restaurant to anyone who wants to go for a lunch or even an evening meal. However, I will point out that you really do want to only order one thing from the menu when you go as their portions are enormous. I decided to order a starter and a main, and I could not finish my main. I am not normally the type of person who leaves food uneaten so that was a shock for me.

The staff is very friendly, they make menu changes without fuss and are always there to give an opinion if you request it (about the food that is!).

The price is fantastic too. We got far more than we paid for (not in a negative way at all). I will definitely be going back.

• Visited November 2012