Really enjoyed our stay. Room was very comfortable - great tv and DVD set up so watched Braveheart to prepare us for our Stirling Castle visit. Enjoyed the homemade breakfast - loved the pancakes!! Bought a bus pass each day which really made it easy to tour the city. Did not find any restaurants around the B&B, but we were mainly in the city during the day until the evening and ate there. Very quiet area which was nice. Post office not too far away so could mail some stuff home. PC and printer made it easy to book and print tickets for attractions to skip lines.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning Boutique Guest House built in 1868 in the Victorian era, situated just over one mile from the Royal Mile,**DON'T FORGET TO BOOK DIRECT TO SAVE, 23 Mayfield **, on the main bus route into Edinburgh city centre. The guest house offers easy access to many places of interest such as Holyrood Palace, Edinburgh Castle, the Scottish Parliament and Princes Street, which are all within a one mile radius. We have FREE PARKING FOR DIRECT BOOKING FROM OUR OWN WEBSITE, Club room,Garden, FREE Wi-Fi, all rooms newly refurbished and are en-suite. REVIEWED BY THE TIMES TOP 15 IN BRITIAN, 5 STAR GOLD Scottish tourist board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your 23 Mayfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 23 Mayfield Hotel Edinburgh
- 23 Mayfield Edinburgh, Scotland