I dont normally write reviews but after reading PearLChiangmai i feel i have to!
The hosts made my stay very very comfortable and couldnt do enough to help my stay at 23 Mayfield. i was over visting family from Australia and loved every minute.
Perhaps the youg "lady" should have set her alarm and paid her bill the night before?
Anyway its a top place to stay as long as you set your alarm!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning Boutique Guest House built in 1868 in the Victorian era, situated just over one mile from the Royal Mile,**DON'T FORGET TO BOOK DIRECT TO SAVE, 23 Mayfield **, on the main bus route into Edinburgh city centre. The guest house offers easy access to many places of interest such as Holyrood Palace, Edinburgh Castle, the Scottish Parliament and Princes Street, which are all within a one mile radius. We have FREE PARKING FOR DIRECT BOOKING FROM OUR OWN WEBSITE, Club room,Garden, FREE Wi-Fi, all rooms newly refurbished and are en-suite. REVIEWED BY THE TIMES TOP 15 IN BRITIAN, 5 STAR GOLD Scottish tourist board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your 23 Mayfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 23 Mayfield Hotel Edinburgh
- 23 Mayfield Edinburgh, Scotland