“Excellent place for all”
Review of Bijou

Bijou
Ranked #219 of 2,597 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Cuisines: Scottish, British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Can't ask for friendlier staff and a great atmosphere. Perfect for a meal out without the extortionate cost. Would recommend highly, there is something for everyone!

And the best brownies on the planet! Seriously! If nothing else buy a brownie!!!!!

Reviewed October 30, 2012

my daughter and I chose this restaurant because of the reviews on Tripadvisor..and we werent disappointed. The food was delicious and the portions were huge (and we opted for a medium)...Martin the waiter could barely speak because of a bad throat, but he was helpful, friendly and charming. We would definately recommend. Not small ....but intimate. Lovely.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

This little restaurant local to leith links is worth finding, byo wine and reasonably priced food. They do different sized portions of all the dishes so nice for children. Loved the fish cake and the ribeye was fabby. Service was really friendly and attentive. Good atmosphere the night I was in too

1  Thank Cmtasty01
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Have been to this local eatery a couple of times in the last two weeks and we love it. The actual restaurant is small but the way it is laid out you do not feel you are sitting too close to other diners. The staff are super friendly and made our visit feel a bit special. The meals were very tasty (full breakfast and burger ordered) - the cheeseburger was the best I have had in a long time. The coffee is great too. They do a variety of meals and chefs specials and take away is also available. Our visits were during the day but having passed Bijou at night time it looks really romantic so will be trying that sometime soon. Go there, it's lovely.

Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

Never disappoint me! Is the only place I can relax on my days off! I just love the breakfast every time I'm there ! :)