Tripadvisor
Edinburgh
Post
Inbox
Search

“Lovely dinner with friends ”

Mia Italian Kitchen Morningside
Reserve a Table
Wed, 2/19
8:00 PM
Ranked #419 of 3,073 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Friends and I had dinner here recently. We reserved a table however were running a little late so called the restaurant ahead. We only had a short wait when we did eventually arrive and the staff were understanding. We all enjoyed our meals which were served piping hot. My sausage and asparagus risotto was delicious! We had a couple of desserts to share too. There was a lot of staff on and we were very well attended to. Would highly recommend.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (223)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went on friday night great atmosphere
Scallops to start were superb risotto and lamb chops were both great
Service was attentive but not obtrusive from a greek waitress hence the eye ar the door.
Her and the italian waiter and the maitre de were very professional and complemented the superb food
Will be back

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed December 30, 2019 via mobile

Quiet Monday lunch after xmas but have to say the service was first class and not rushed.
All had the lunch special menu 2 courses £9.95 what value for money.
Have a large menu to suit all if you dont want the fixed price.
Will certainly go back for a more leisurely evening meal when back in Edinburgh.

Reviewed December 17, 2019 via mobile

Great menu. Lovely food! Really enjoyed the ambiance. Service good, food exquisite and excellent value.

Reviewed December 15, 2019

Last Sunday I went to Mia Italian kitchen, I didn't find it very well. the food was delicious but on two waiters only one worked. From a blond guy i think the manager from how he was dressed the service was non-existent even if the restaurant was quite full. Today the 15th I returned with my family, the food was fantastic and there were two different waiters, very kind, attentive to work and smiling, they made me spend a wonderful lunch with my family. I will certainly return with the hope of finding the two of them to serve us at the table.

5  Thank mcdonaldj20167