I can pretty much only repeat what others have said. Comfortable bed, excellent pillows, perfectly sized breakfast of eggs and salmon - and I could go on. We walked to the city to do our touristy things and had a great time. Good eating spots nearby and an excellent wine shop ~ 4 blocks toward the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac within the oldest Edinburgh district of Newington, close to the city centre and walking distance to Edinburgh Castle and on a regular main bus route. Re-furbished to a high standard in 2010 whilst maintaining many traditional Victorian features. Official four star accommodation. Popular with guests from the USA and Canada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Gil Dun Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gil Dun Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Gil Dun Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland