“Lovely Apartment”
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
top of Blair st
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

christine...
Caves Beach, Australia
“Lovely Apartment”
Reviewed June 7, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Lovely spotlessly clean and warm apartment, the stairs could be a worry with people with difficulties but we managed fine. Beautiful Linen and bathroom. Close to restaurants, hotels and transport and The Castle in walking distance. Really enjoyed our stay.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Lots of room for a one bedroom apartment
Liked least: The stairs, just when getting the bags up and down.
Your age range 65+
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Nov 8, 2016
Thank you for your review of Blair st and comments ,sorry we do not have a lift as the block is in the old town
Best wishes
Reviewed May 5, 2014 for a stay in May 2014

TandM58
Coleraine, United Kingdom
“This cannot be bettered in anyway, you need look nowhere else.”
Reviewed August 30, 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

Having stayed in a London Apartment in July which was disappointing to say the least I was concerned to get it right this time. This was such a contrast. The intitial contacts we friendly and reassuring, the instructions clear, and getting to the apartment straightforward. Although up 3 flights of stairs they are not the worst - just make sure you haven't overloaded the luggage!
The apartment was spotlessly clean, nicely furnished, and well equipped. There was nothing more needed. The thoughtful refreshments were very welcome.
Having expected to use lots of bus tickets we discovered that the central location meant we were able to walk almost everywhere we wanted and only used the buses on one day.
All in all this is a wonderful find. And I hope we will be able to return at some time.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The high standards of furnishing, equipment and cleanliness in a great location.
Liked least: The stairs - but that is minor.
Your age range 50-64
Nov 8, 2016
Thank you so much for your Blair st review
HollysGra...
London
“Great apartment in a great location”
Reviewed July 30, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

My husband and I booked for 3 nights from Thursday to Saturday. The apartment, in an old tenement building just off the Royal Mile, was spotlessly clean and beautifully updated and kitted out with everything we needed - comfortable bed, lovely bathroom and shower, immaculate kitchen, complete with dishwasher; comfortable sitting-room, with excellent TV. Very good and helpful communication from Jayne Cianca, and tea, coffee, and milk waiting for us on our arrival. On Saturday, we called Jayne to see if we could stay one more night and, because there was no one booked, she readily agreed - trusting us to leave her the extra night's charge. The location of the flat was brilliant - five minutes and we were on the Royal Mile. And, armed with Lothian Buses route map and a book of tickets, we explored Edinburgh and its surroundings with ease. I should say that the flat is 3 flights up but we (senior citizens!) managed fine and after a couple of days we managed without stopping for a breather. I would thoroughly recommend this apartment - just make sure your suitcase isn't too heavy!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The comfort and location of the apartment
Liked least: The stairs
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Superquin...
Aberdeen, Scotland
“Worth the Climb!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

I chose to stay here after booking a room at the Central Travelodge before reading the poor reviews! I was so glad I made this decision.
The apartment is very good value and I only wish I had been staying longer than 2 nights. I found everything I needed: a firm bed (I have a back issue), spacious accommodation for one (or a couple), milk in the fridge for that first welcome cup of tea (provided), even an extension lead in the bedroom so I could blow dry my hair at the mirror (these small details are important to me). My only frustration was that I couldn't make out two of the letters or numbers for the wi-fi code when I wanted to check emails and it was too late at night to contact the owners.
Jayne was patient when I mislaid her communication about the key safe and Tony was really helpful and kind when I needed to call him on my arrival as I couldn't work out how the key safe worked!
It is a long way up (three flights of stairs) but I thought it was worth the climb. I would definitely stay here again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The privacy,comfort and independence of the apartment
Liked least: The climb
Traveling group: Solo
Jun 24, 2013
Thank you Mairi for your review , and we hope you will stay again when in town regards Jayne and Tony
Reviewed May 1, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Australia
Reviewed January 5, 2013 for a stay in December 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing