“Great location & very clean.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
top of Blair st
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
Stephen G
Leeds, UK
“Great location & very clean.”
Reviewed October 12, 2011 for a stay in October 2011

We both loved the apartment and its wonderful location, just 150 yards from the Royal Mile down from the Tron Church and so a great location for exploring the old town and a 5 minute walk from the New Town. The communal stairs where slightly off putting and we had a visitor in them on Saturday morning from the previous night asleep at the bottom of them, though generally clean and looked after. The apartment is on the third floor and did get tough work after walking all day, though this really wasn’t a problem.

We were very impressed not only with the location but the cleanliness of the apartment as well everything was clean and tidy. We loved the tea, coffee and biscuits and saved the march up and down the stairs for a brew after we arrived.

From start to finish in the booking process Jayne was very helpful and professional. The information within the apartment was useful and I really liked the payment system through PayPal as it gave us extra confidence when booking (something no many companies do).

Overall we really enjoyed our stay and without question return to this apartment, maybe next time use it as a base to explore more of wonderful Scotland.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: the stairs
Traveling group: With Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
New Delhi

Your age range 35-44
ireland
Reviewed July 30, 2010 for a stay in July 2010

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Italy
Reviewed May 24, 2010 for a stay in May 2010

Liked best: Matched the description
Liked least: Stairs!
Recommended for:
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Older travelers Tourists
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing