Cameron Bed & Breakfast
  • Restaurant
Prestonfield(Edinburgh)
Masson House(Edinburgh)
View Hotel
All reviewsb bcity centrehost wendyhelpful with directionsfull scottisha short bus ridevisit edinburghcomfortable roomhaggisstay there againstayed two nightstea and coffeeporridgeyogurtroyal milescotland
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 5, 2012

We really enjoyed our stay at Cameron B&B!
The room was very good. Great bed- and bathroom.
The breakfast was very varied and appetizing, very much choice.
We Thank Wendy for all her hospitality and services.
I sure will recommend it to my friends.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Gyenne
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Be careful , you do not make my mistake and book Cameron guest house instead of this bed and breakfast , did not realise there were 2 Cameron in Edinburgh . Absolutely gutted as the bed and breakfast sounded amazing and the guest house was so poor I refused to stay .

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank JennyEve
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Wendy was an oustanding hostess. I fell ill and Wendy called doctors and offered to drive me if she could get me an appointment. The B&B was clean, warm and friendly. The cooked breakfast was enjoyable, however a little on the small side for the big eaters out there. Very close to the bus stop. We would definately stay again. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: The front rooms are larger
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank roger b
Reviewed April 16, 2012

stayed one night to go and see the pandas, had a lovely room, lovely stay and great breakfast. Wendy and her son were brilliant company. thank you. would definitely recommend..

Room Tip: read the reviews, they speak for themselves
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed April 15, 2012

I booked a stay for my Mam and Dad as a surprise for Mams birthday. I contacted the Cameron and Wendy made it so easy for this to be done without my parents knowing. They have never been to Edinburgh before and Wendy made it so easy for them that it was like a home away from home. They love to walk ,so the journey to town was about a 45 minute walk but if they wanted to take the bus, the stop was only across the road from the b&b so really convenient. They stayed for 3 nights and loved their stay in Edindurgh and at the Cameron. It is one of the most beautiful cities and you couldnt book a nicer bed and breakfast to stay in !

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple