We stayed at the James Square Apartments on the 4th and 5th of January this year and were very happy with the quality of the apartments. We stayed in a 3 bed apartment which gave us plenty room. The beds were very comfy and after a day shopping in Edinburgh a welcome for our weary bodies. The facilities in the apartment were great. Agnes met us on our arrival to give us the codes etc and welcome us to Edinburgh. A great deal of extras were included, which is not always the case in apartments, these included milk, tea, coffee,sugar and even fruit juice. There was shampoo and bubble bath all the cleaning essentials and an abundance of clean fluffy towels.
The apartment was a 5 min walk from Haymarket and about a 10 min bus ride into town so very convenient yet in a quiet area. Behind the apartment there was a mulit screen cinema with restaurants a casino and ten pin bowling. There were also plenty of shops in the surrounding area for food shopping and we discovered a fab cafe that did a huge cooked breakfast. I can't recall the name but it was next to pizza takeaway. I am pretty fussy when in comes to holiday accomodation but this apartment was beyond expectations. Would recommend and am definatley going back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in a welcoming complex, each holiday apartment has the use of a private swimming pool, sauna and private parking. Holday apartments range from 2 bedrooms to 4 bedrooms, all within the same building allowing a perfect destination for larger groups. The accommodation is within easy walking distance of the centre of Edinburgh, perfect for a family holiday, weekend break or business trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your Edinburgh at Home reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- James Square Apartments Edinburgh
- Edinburgh At Home Scotland