I recently stayed in Apartment 25 James Square with my girlfriend and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The apartment overlooks quiet private gardens (no busy roads!) yet is only 10 mins walk to the city centre. It was bright and immaculate, with lovely touches such as milk and coffee, bread and butter etc left for us. I'd love to bring my family back here (my 7 yr old brother would love the swimming pool) so asked to see a couple of the other apartments. They are all furnished to the same high standards as number 25 and I would be very happy bringing my parents back here for a holiday.
Overall a real gem in Edinburgh!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in a welcoming complex, each holiday apartment has the use of a private swimming pool, sauna and private parking. Holday apartments range from 2 bedrooms to 4 bedrooms, all within the same building allowing a perfect destination for larger groups. The accommodation is within easy walking distance of the centre of Edinburgh, perfect for a family holiday, weekend break or business trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your Edinburgh at Home reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- James Square Apartments Edinburgh
- Edinburgh At Home Scotland