“Whether you're on a budget or happy to spend, Mosque Kitchen is a must.”
Review of The Mosque Kitchen

The Mosque Kitchen
Ranked #555 of 2,554 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Southside & Holyrood
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

If you're stuck for choice in Edinburgh, this is the place you can always turn to The Mosque Kitchen. Fantastic value for money and great food in a welcoming, communal atmostphere. As a student, it's perfect but if you're looking for decent food in a great atmosphere at an unbeatable price and value for money then this is your place to go!

...unless, of course, you don't like curry!

2  Thank Dan A
There are newer reviews for The Mosque Kitchen

Reviewed August 14, 2014

A large helping for a small price - plenty of rice and the menu has a wide enough amount of variety for my taste.

Reviewed August 14, 2014

Three of us came here during the Edinburgh festival. It is very cheap and therefore popular with students. Three of us had three one course meals and drinks for £15. I didn't mind it being served on plastic plates or even the very limited choice - but I found the food quite tasteless and the rice was just blob. We won't be going back. If I want cheap and cheerful I'll go for fish 'n' chips anytime!

Reviewed August 14, 2014

For sure one of the more average experiences of dining in my Capital city.
While the mobs of tourists swirled through the streets during the annual Edinburgh Festival we entered the close (lane) and the restaurant was well signed.
We chose vegetable curry and a mound of rice was covered by dahl and veg.Plenty chicken available to.
Friendly fast service.
We ate outside, under cover on the "terrace" but you can also eat near the servery in the warm.
I think we paid £4 for the meal. Unfortunately the veg curry was rather thin.

1  Thank f2s
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Excellent cheap curry
Limited choice but excellent value for money. Reminded me a bit of queuing for school dinners
The best chapatis I've tasted
Seemed strange having curry served on a paper plate
Irritating that some customers reserved tables before purchasing food resulting in those with food having to wait for seats (not for long though)
Can recommend for anyone wanting a quick cheap, delicious curry